Friday, December 19, 2008


Please pray for God's wisdom as we consider the location for the new church. The leading candidate is the Rio Vista Recreational Center - pretty nice, huh?

I am supposed to meet with the facilities director on Tuesday to discuss a contract. I've talked to her several times in the last week and she is very easy to work with.

This facility would be phenomenal on a number of levels. The access to it from the Loop 101 is amazing. It's literally 2 minutes from the Thunderbird exit to your parking spot. It is in the heart of an award winning community park and becoming a main gathering spot for families in Peoria. What a great place to plant a church!

So, please join me in praying for the Lord's will. I will post something on it as soon as I know. Thanks!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP